Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School is in Session

It's always nice to get back into the flow of things. School started last Wednesday and now I'm getting into the rhythm of school once again. Going to classes, sipping on coffee, studying in the library, and the other activities that accompany school seem like new things that I haven't done in a while. This semester is not as heavy as I had in my previous semesters, but there is a constant sense within me that pulls me from being motivated. This lack of motivation has been my biggest concern and a constant part of my prayer recently. I want everything that I learn here at Trinity to be used for His glory and ultimately so that I will be prepared to minister to the people God has charged me with. Like most mornings when I read the Psalms, today I also recognize once again that He is present within my studies just as he has been doing throughout all my life.

"Remember your mercy, O LORD, and your steadfast love, for they have been from of old." Psalm 25:6

The two qualities from God that have been all too apparent in my life, His mercy and steadfast love. In those qualities will I rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment