Monday, March 14, 2011

The Beauty of Technology

Last time I wrote here that technology has a way of bringing about so much noise that we oftentimes forget God is out there. I may have even sounded like an Amish apologist... However, after much time spent researching important tools for spiritual formation, I have come to the conclusion that technology can either be used for good or for bad.

Recently I have come across YouVersion.com. It's a site that syncs with your Ipod and tells you how you are doing with your Bible reading plan. You can even have accountability partners to check on the people you know. Its a very cool application that I hope to share with my kids in Youth Group.

So pretty much this blog is another reminder to me and everybody out there that you need to buy an Iphone. Wait a little longer and you may be able to get the Iphone 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment