Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coffee and Tea

This week is International Coffee/Tea Week. That means each country and nation is represented in the International Student Office with traditional snacks and beverages of their home countries. Although I am technically an American citizen, I have been the victim of a lot of Korean events. I say victim because older students here have been pressuring me to wear the traditional Korean garb, the hanbok (한복), at the event to represent all Korean males. So I took on the modeling job (unfortunately it was an unpaid position) and made the most of the time. Here are some pictures below:

The Party Zone
 

Trying to act like a suave model =)
I wish I could grow an afro!
The Other "Volunteer"
It was a fun experience. It was probably the second time I wore this type of clothing. I made sure I took some photos to show all my fans out there on the Internet. Let me know what you think of my modeling and if you think I have potential. Thanks!

PAP

No comments:

Post a Comment