Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Rebirth of a Blog

Many people are probably wondering why this Blog has finally started to come alive. There are multiple reasons. One reason is I have found that journaling my thoughts and my life develops a healthy habit of introspection. Oftentimes I am caught up with life and the daily activities that it requires that I forget to take a time-out and reflect on how God has been blessing my life. Another reason I have decided to make frequent updates is to connect to those people I care about. Living here in the suburbs of Chicago by myself, I've failed to update those around me about what is going on in my life. Sometimes even my own parents don't know what I'm up to. Keeping a Blog updated will foster the communication that I can't do through phone calls alone. Thank you to all those people who have encouraged me to continue with this habit. It will be hard with the semester duties picking up, but I will daily update all on the Internet about the many ways God is blessing me.

Here are some more pictures of food. Pastor John (JFK/목사님) was kind enough to buy us poor 전도사님's some great Octopus and Bacon Dinner (오삼불고기). Pastor Sam (Just another Jundo) did all the serving. I sat back and ate the great food. Great times with great people!




No comments:

Post a Comment